Sightseeing – Guided tours
Exclusive private guided sightseeing tours and cruise shore excursions in the French Riviera and Provence are operated in fully air-conditioned cars, minivan or minibus, depending on the size of your party.
Sightseeing tour pick-up will be done from your hotel or from your private residence, and for cruising shore excursions from the ports of call of Nice, Villefranche, Cannes, Antibes and Monaco and Monte Carlo.
You can start your guided sightseeing tour or cruise shore excursion of the French Riviera at any time of the day, it is your own guided tour !
Executive Transport Service provides the following guided tours and cruise shore excursions of the French Riviera :
- Half day guided tours of the French Riviera and the Principality of Monaco
- Full day guided tours of the French Riviera, Provence and Italy
- Two and more days sightseeing tours of Provence and Italy
- Guided tours on your own with multi-lingual guide/driver (English,German,Italian,Spanish, French, Japanese guide)
- Tours to the numerous (Paul Cezanne, Marc Chagall, Fernand Leger, Henry Matisse, Pablo Picasso, Auguste Renoir, Van Gogh, la villa Ephrussi de Rotschild, la Villa Kerylos, le Chateau de la Napoule,…)
- Tours to the numerous vineyards of the Cote de Provence
- Visit of the perfume factories, glass factories and pottery studios of the French Riviera and Provence
French Riviera Sightseeing tours proposals :
Full-day (8-9 hours) – French Riviera tours :
FULL day (8-9 hours) French Riviera cultural tours :
- Tour 11 : In the footsteps of Pablo Picasso
- Tour 12 : In the footsteps of Matisse (Nice – Vence)
- Tour 13 : In the footsteps of Chagall (Nice – Vence – St.Paul)
- Tour 14 : Modern and contemporary art tour (Nice- Saint Paul de Vence)
- Tour 15 : The ocean world ( Antibes – Monaco )
- Tour 16 : Car collections ( Mougins – Monaco )
- Tour 17 : “La Belle Epoque” Tour (Nice – Menton – Monaco)
- Tour 18 : Enchanting gardens of the French Riviera
- Tour 19 : The art of Baroque in the French Riviera (Nice – Sospel – Tende)